A short while ago I was moaning about not receiving feedback from clients after they have finished a session. I pointed out that getting comments back is really helpful when planning the next weeks training sessions. Well this obviously has made an impression on at least one of Peak XV Irongirls.
Allow me to share her feedback from tonights turbo session.
Hi Garrie I am currently texting you while doing tonight’s turbo cool down… To give you some feedback about tonight’s session….
1) That was F*****G INSANELY HARD!!!
2) I’ve never sweated this much ever!!! Maybe in a sauna… But even then maybe not as much as on this turbo!!
3) I thought I was having a nose bleed at one point… But no it was just the mass of sweat dripping from my face!!
4) “Build to level 3…AND HOLD!!!!!” Are you f++++ng kidding me!!! Holy s@@t my friend!!
5) Thought I was crying at one point…nope just more sweat pouring out my face!!
6) I even shouted out at one point…”oh come on!!! Ridiculous!!”
7) Thought there was a leak coming from the ceiling and pouring on my face….. Nope. More sweat.
8) “5 mins cool down”. F@@k off!! I need a week!!!!