For the third year running Peak XV Tri Coaching is hosting a training weekend specifically aimed at triathletes competing in Ironman UK. The weekend will be packed with advice, tips and even some inside information. By the end of the weekend participants will be totally familiar with all aspects of the race by having the unique opportunity to swim, bike and run the route accompanied by both qualified triathlon coaches and local veterans of the race. The weekend will be informative, informal and hopefully fun!
The date for this exciting weekend is 18th-20th May 2018. The base for our weekend will be Bolton Arena, conveniently located adjacent to the Macron stadium. The stadium is the location for IMUK registration, race briefing, and the awards ceremony after the event. For those travelling to Bolton for the weekend there are a number of hotels locally, including a Premier Inn one minute walk from Bolton Arena and three minutes away from Horwich Parkway train station.
Included in the weekend:
- exclusive use of swim venue and coached swim in Pennington Flash
- guided ride of the bike course, with support vehicle
- opportunity to run the run route with our own route leaders
- questions and answer sessions
- informal group sessions
- free safety bike check
- ongoing support and advice from our coaches through email, text and telephone in the run up to the race
- enter before December 1st and get the whole weekend for a early bird discount of £95.00
Full details of the weekend including a draft programme and costs can be found here.