Bike Q&A session
Ride the route
Swim Q&A session
Lunch is provided
Bike check & free time
Run Q&A session
Guided run on route
Welcome and weekend overview
- Welcome and weekend overview19.00 - 20.00
- Swim Session08.00 - 09.00
- T2 Familiarisation09.00 - 10.00
- Swim Q&A session11.00 - 12.00
- Lunch12.00 - 13.00
- Bike check & free time13.00 - 14.30
- Run Q&A session14.30 - 15.00
- Guided run on route15.00 - 17.30
- Dinner19.00 - 20.00
- Bike Q&A session08.00 - 09.00
- Ride the route09.00 - 13.00
- Goodbyes13.00 - 13.15
No events available!
Garrie is considerate, very helpful and flexible
Garrie is kind to me, he takes me for nice walks and feeds me. I recommend him as a dog owner
Jerry the dog
Loved the session, nearly puked twice but held it in.
Since training with Garrie the support I have received so far has been excellent
Garrie is a very experienced triathlete, honest and no nonsense.
Garrie really knows how to motivate and support you when you most need it
Really pleased with how the training is going, really wish I’d started with you before the season started.
Garrie is a very focused and thorough coach, he writes each weeks training plan bespoke to my goals taking into account the time I have available to train
If Garrie doesn’t stop messing about in class he will amount to nothing
Mr Hallmounsey (1978)
Garrie is a coach who will support and guide you to achieve your goals