Ride the route
Swim Q&A session
Lunch is provided
Bike check & free time
Run Q&A session
Guided run on route
Open water skills (pool based)
- Open water skills (pool based)19.00 - 20.00
- Swim Session08.00 - 09.00
- T2 Familiarisation09.00 - 10.00
- Swim Q&A session11.00 - 12.00
- Lunch12.00 - 13.00
- Bike check & free time13.00 - 14.30
- Run Q&A session14.30 - 15.00
- Guided run on route15.00 - 17.30
- Dinner19.00 - 20.00
- Ride the route09.00 - 13.00
- Goodbyes13.00 - 13.15
No events available!
Latest Posts with Pics
Garrie explains clearly how the drills that are set relate specifically to improving my stroke.
Garrie is approachable and straight talking, he knows triathlon inside out
If Garrie doesn’t stop messing about in class he will amount to nothing
Mr Hallmounsey (1978)
Garrie has the patience of a saint
Garrie has over 20 years of competing at the top end of age group racing and is always willing to share his experience
Really pleased with how the training is going, really wish I’d started with you before the season started.
Garrie is considerate, very helpful and flexible
Loved the swim session, learnt so much in such a short time!
I love the coached swim sessions, they are brilliant. I really look forward to them
“Garrie forced me to be sick when on my turbo trainer”