Bike Q&A session
Ride the route
Swim Q&A session
Lunch is provided
Bike check & free time
Run Q&A session
Guided run on route
Welcome and weekend overview
- Welcome and weekend overview19.00 - 20.00
- Swim Session08.00 - 09.00
- T2 Familiarisation09.00 - 10.00
- Swim Q&A session11.00 - 12.00
- Lunch12.00 - 13.00
- Bike check & free time13.00 - 14.30
- Run Q&A session14.30 - 15.00
- Guided run on route15.00 - 17.30
- Dinner19.00 - 20.00
- Bike Q&A session08.00 - 09.00
- Ride the route09.00 - 13.00
- Goodbyes13.00 - 13.15
No events available!
Garrie is approachable and straight talking, he knows triathlon inside out
When he was little Garrie could be a very naughty boy
Garrie is the first coach to both identify whats wrong with my stroke and also know how to fix it.
Garrie really knows how to motivate and support you when you most need it
Loved the session, nearly puked twice but held it in.
Garrie talks sense and gives top advice especially for a dick like me who runs when he shouldn’t!
If I have any questions at all I know I can contact Garrie and I always get a response immediately
Garrie has over 20 years of competing at the top end of age group racing and is always willing to share his experience
“Garrie is a great coach and a great guy. Mostly!”
Thanks for the training, its sooooooo working! Very happy !