1-1 swim session terms and conditions
Thanks you for your interest in the 1-1 swim sessions. Please take a few moments to read the following terms and conditions which apply to all participants (“you”) attending the 1-1 session organised by Peak XV Tri Coaching (“we” or “us”).
About the session:
- Each session lasts for a hour, this allows time for both pre-session conversation and also feedback at the end of the session. Pool time will generally be 45 minutes
- All equipment needed for the session will be provided
- If you have booked a video analysis session we will either edit and make available to you on our private Youtube page or transfer to your own usb or memory card
- The session will be structured around your particular requirements based on your application form and our pre session discussions
- We reserve the right to decline a booking and will seek to explain why this has occurred
- All lessons will start at the agreed time if you arrive late for the session unfortunately we will be unable to extend the session
- Participants must be over the age of 18 on the day of the session.
Payment for the session:
- Full payment must be made prior to the session
- Payment can be made via Paypal, bank transfer, cheque, or by cash in advance. (for the cash option please drop us a message and we can arrange this)
- Details for bank transfer are:
- Account Name: Peak XV Tri Coaching
- Account number 54321821
- Sort Code 08-71-99
- Details to send cheque to are
- Garrie Prosser
- 9 Lady Meadow Close
Cancelling the session:
- If the session is cancelled by you, with at least 24 hours notice we will refund the whole amount paid
- If the session is cancelled by you after this period we will refund 50% of the amount paid.
- We will make every effort not to cancel sessions but on rare occasions pool closure or other unforeseen circumstances may force us to do so.
- If the session is cancelled by ourselves then the full payment will be refunded or we will offer you an alternative date agreed by both parties
- Our liability for any such cancellation shall be limited to this refund and we shall not be liable for any losses of any kind incurred by you as a result of such cancellation.
Illness, Medical Conditions & Acceptance of Risk
- The participant shall inform and advise us of all medical conditions or limitations in the application form
- We will in our absolute discretion decide whether such medical conditions or limitations will restrict your engagement in sessions and reserve the right to decline participation if your condition may be affected during a session
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically safe to swim. We will not be liable for any accidents or injuries arising from swimming with us that relate to your individual medical conditions, save that nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the liability of any person for death or personal injury caused by negligence.
Photography and Video Footage
- If you book a video analysis lesson then you give permission for us to take and publish photographs and/or videos of you which we may include on our website and other promotional materials.
We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time upon reasonable notice to you.
All rights reserved © Peak XV Tri Coaching April 2018